Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Service Project-2nd Grade Tristan Razzo Day 1.
Wrestling Fun
     Tristan is a second grade student who like all boys his age loves wrestling.  As a ice breaker I handed him a survey sheet to tell me about him.  After he did this survey sheet I went over it with him and we discussed what he answered and what are his favorite things.  Tristan said that Wrestling is his favorite tv show to watch and he loves WWE Magazine.  He said his favorite wrestler is John Cena and Brock Lesner.  I dedcided to make a lesson out his passion for wrestling.  I told him that I would make a lesson and incororate a word bank, word search, wrestling definitions, and read alouds with wrestling centered themes.  I choose to do this topic to encourage him to read more and increase his fluency in reading and language.

No comments:

Post a Comment