Thursday, April 12, 2012

Internet Resources and uses in the class.

I would like to share with you some information over internet resources and uses in the classroom. In these days and times anything and everything is online. There is an app for this and an app for that and can you hear me now over this network with 4G technology and LTE. What? There are ways that teachers can use all this techie stuff to our advantage and use the internet and all its resources to capture the minds of the children we are teaching. Having the ability to incorporate many of these new found resources into my lesson plan can make my day more interesting and not as bland and boring to the students. I have seen many blogs online of other teachers and educators that share their activities online. You will find that almost every educators ideas are recylced and reused.  I have found other blogs for instance that talk of Social Skills

No comments:

Post a Comment